1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Golf Club Bad Mergentheim eV, Erlenbachtalstr. 36, 97999 Igersheim, Germany, Tel .: 07931 56 11 09 , Fax: 07931 56 31 01, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected when a contact form is used can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Use of customer data for direct mail
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receiving the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purpose of advertising via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration .
6) Use of Social Media: Videos
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations beyond our control.
As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data described above in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
7) Tools and miscellaneous
7.1 - FontAwesome
This site uses so-called web fonts from "FontAwesome", a service of Fonticons, Inc., 710 Blackhorn Dr, Carl Junction, 64834, MO, USA ("FontAwesome") for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the FontAwesome servers. This can also result in the transmission of personal data to the FontAwesome servers in the USA. In this way, FontAwesome learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. FontAwesome fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
You can find more information about FontAwesome at: https://fontawesome.com/privacy
- Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”) for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
7.2 - Google Maps
We use Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”) on our website. Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps in order to visually display geographic information. When you use this service, you will be shown our location and any journey will be made easier.
As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data described above in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the option outlined above to make an objection.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected due to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet certain whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, provided that further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAIN LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A REASONS WHICH ARE GIVEN BY YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. prove for the processing that the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject outweigh, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.